Adult Growth Groups
Growth Groups help us better fulfill our mission of "transforming the lost into the found, and the found into followers of Jesus Christ who gather, grow, give, and go." Growth Groups are designed to help you develop deep-rooted relationships with God (and each other).
There are currently three types of Growth Groups at South Euclid UCC (Each Growth Group will be meeting virtually. Details of each are included in the registration information for the selected Group):
Engage: The Engage Growth Group is designed for anyone that is interested in making South Euclid UCC their home church. Or perhaps you've embraced SEUCC as your church home, but are not yet engaged in the life of the church. Engage Growth Groups meet once a week for four (4) weeks and are offered throughout the year. Each session lasts for approximately 90-minutes.
Summer 2020 Engage Growth Groups
• Sundays in August, 9 a.m. (Facilitators: Rev. Carla Jo Howlett & Min. Jeremy Stenger
• Sundays in August at 4 p.m. (Facilitator: Rev. Delmarshae Sledge)
• Mondays in August, 1 p.m. (Faciliator: Rev. Carla Jo Howlett)
• Mondays in August, 6:30 p.m. (Faciliator: Rev. Delmarshae Sledge)
- Encore: Encore Growth Groups are designed to provide space to discuss and extend the preaching and teaching that takes place during Sunday worship. Each Growth Group meets once per week for sermon reflection and discussion and is faciliated by a member(s) of the church. Encore Growth Groups are offered throughout the year, and each Group meets for approximately 90-minutes each week for eight (8) weeks.
- Essentials: The Essentials Growth Group focuses on the essential concepts that every believer needs to begin (and sustain) their faith journey. The Group learns about, and discusses, essential stories of the Bible. Typically, Essentials is offered Sunday mornings prior to worship and give participants the opportunity to learn Biblical stories and characters in order to help you practive living in a way that is pleasing to God.